Thursday, March 17, 2011

Great new things!

Come and see my new adventure! I am now a Thirty~one consultant. Thirty~one has great handbags and organizing bags for your everyday purposes. Every month we have a special and I am going to start with posting the special for April so that if you want to order this special and get it for a great easter gift I can place the order on April 1 and get it in before Easter. This month for every 31.00 you spend you can get the All in one organizer for 9.00. This a great bag for just about everything.


If you want to get Free and Half-price products from Thirty~one. Then the thing to do is Become a Hostess! There is even a hostess special! It is a great special for summer time. Hostesses that have a party that is 350.00 or more can purchase a beach towel for just 10.00. They are great and very large and soft!

 I hope that you will contact me for your Thirty~one needs. My website if you want to see everything that is in the catalog is www.mythirtyone.com/KathleenF

No comments:

Post a Comment